Cookies are small and flat in shape, sweet in taste. These are baked using flour, oil, and sugar or sugar substitute. Other ingredients such as raisins, oat flour, chocolate chips, nuts, and many more ingredients can be added. There are various kinds of cookies, such as sandwich biscuits, Oreos, cookies with a filling of jam in it, or filled with marshmallows.
Cookies are served with tea, coffee, milk, or as evening snacks. The cookies are sold in bakery houses or served at coffee shops with coffee.
Cookies are baked until it becomes crispy from outside but remain soft from inside. Cookies are made in different styles. Various things like spices, butter, peanut butter, chocolate, dried fruits, and many more things are added.
Cookies can be of various types like bar cookies, drop cookies, filled cookies, molded cookies, no-bake cookies, pressure cookies, rolled cookies, sandwich cookies, sandwich cookies, and many more.
The origin of chocolate was Latin America. They are made from cocoa seeds that are grounded and roasted. Chocolates are made in different forms, like in blocks, paste, or liquid form. It can also be used as an ingredient in making various food items.
Bitter chocolates are made of cocoa solids, cocoa butter, and no sugar is added to them. For sugar-free recipes, we can use bitter chocolates and make chocolate chips out of them.
After melting the chocolate bar, we can pour the liquid form of chocolate into a piping bag and then squeeze the chocolate in the shape of chocolate chips. Chocolate chips can be dark, white, and milk chocolate. We can also buy a pack of chocolate chips from the market as it is more convenient.
Here are some recipes for sugar-free, chocolate cookies. Let us have a look!
SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Paddle attachment
- Flour: 2 ¼ cups
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Butter: 1 cup + 1 teaspoon
- Sugar alternative: 1 cup
- Eggs: 2
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Sugar free chocolate chips: 1 cup
- Chopped nuts: as per taste (optional)
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 350degrees. Then spread the cookie sheet which is non-sticky and gets cleaned easily like a parchment sheet.
- Then, take a bowl and mix flour and baking soda in the bowl. After mixing the two ingredients properly, set them aside.
- Then take another big bowl and put cream and the substitute of the sugar in the bowl. You can also use a paddle attachment for mixing the two things. Side by side keeps scraping the sides of the bowl so that it does not stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Then shift the dry ingredients of the first bowl to the second bowl. Do not add all of it together, add in parts and keep mixing so that no lumps are formed.
- Then add eggs to the mixture and vanilla essence. Make sure that all the ingredients get mixed properly.
- At last, add the sugar-free chocolate chips and mix. Then bake the cookies for around 10- 12 minutes, until they get brown and look ready.
- If you make large cookies, it will take more time to get baked than the smaller ones. Check with the folk to see that they have been backed from inside.
- Take them out after they are completely baked and keep them for five minutes so that they can cool down.
SUGAR- FREE PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE NO BAKE COOKIES
- Sugar alternative: 1 ½ cups
- Milk: ½ cup
- Butter: ½ cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: ¼ cup
- Sugar-free chocolate chips: ¼ cup
- Rolled oats: 3 cups
- Sugar-free peanut butter: 1 cup
- Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips: as per required (optional)
- First of all, you have to prepare a cooking sheet on which you are going to bake cookies. That sheet can be a parchment sheet as the cookies do not stick on it and it will be easy to work on it.
- Take a saucepan and lit it on medium heat. Then add butter, milk, sugar alternatives, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips. Keep stirring it continuously.
- Bring it to a boil. You have to keep stirring through the sides as well so that it does not stick to the sides and get burned.
- After it comes to a boil, turn off the knob after a minute and stir well. Then add all the remaining ingredients and keep stirring continuously until it mixes well.
- Then with help of the scoop pour the batter onto the sheet in the shape of cookies. You can spread some chocolate chips on the cookies if you want to or mix them in the batter.
- These cookies need not be baked. It will become hard at room temperature only. Or else, you can freeze it if you want to.
SUGAR- FREE MAGNOLIA STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- All- purpose flour: 2 ½ cups
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Butter: 9 tablespoons
- Sugar alternative: 2 cups
- Eggs: 2 large
- Vanilla extract: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Sugar- free chocolate chips: 1 ½ cups
- Chopped nuts: ½ cup (optional)
- First of all, we have to preheat the oven at 325 degrees. Then we need to spread parchment sheet on the baking tray.
- Take a bowl put all the ingredients like flour, salt, baking soda, and stir all the ingredients together.
- We can also use paddle attachment and beat the batter fore 2-3 minutes at medium speed so that all the ingredients mix well together. Then put the eggs and vanilla extracts in a bowl and beat both ingredients.
- Then mix the dry ingredients from the first bowl into the egg and vanilla extracts mixture. Then beat the mixture properly. Add chocolate chips and again mix the mixture properly for five minutes.
- Then with the help of the scoop but the batter on the sheet in oven. Bake the cookies for about 12-14 minutes until it changes its color and turns brown.
- Then check the cookies by pricking in it with a folk. When ready take out the cookies and let it cool for 5- 10 minutes. Then serve the cookies.