This gestational diabetes friendly Mango Lassi is an excellent one to have for all those days if you don’t have enough time to make a complete main meal. Mango Lassi is a yummy combination of mangoes and yogurt that is awesome and soothing. It really is marvelous on hot summer days or as a supplement to peppery meals. Mango Lassi is becoming well known in Indian hotels.
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup freshly mango pulp or ½ x 425 g tin mango slices
- ⅓ cup cold drinking water
- 1 big tablespoon honey or sugar
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves (Optional)
- Place all ingredients, except the ice cubes, in a blender and mix up until the honey or sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice cubes and blend until frothy.
- Pour in high glass and garnish with mint leaf