kidney bean salad recipe is an easy, healthy salad or side dish. This salad is delicious and makes a great lunch. This salad is gestational diabetes friendly as well. This salad is perfect for hot weather. So try this tasty kidney bean salad.
- 3 cans of kidney beans
- 1 red bell pepper – diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper – diced
- ½ red onion – diced
- 1 small bunch of parsley – chopped
- 2 lemons – juiced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt to taste
- Start off with draining and rinsing the kidney beans, then toss them in a bowl or tupperware.
- Mix in your diced bell peppers, onion, and parsley.
- Drizzle the olive oil and mix well.
- Add desired amount of lemon. I love lemon so I will use two or more lemons.
- Salt to taste.