Morning meal muffins made of the wonderful banana, blueberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar. A low-fat muffin that flavours as good as it seems – they will maintain in an airtight box for approximately 3 days, or freeze for approximately a month.
- 1 each cooking spray
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 0.3333 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 0½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp low sodium baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ cup fresh mashed banana
- 1 oz vanilla extract
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Gently coat two 12-cup mini muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In big container, mix entire wheat flour, brown sugar blend, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In separate bowl, mixture the bananas and vanilla extract.
- Combine banana mixture into flour mixture until soft.
- Fold in blueberries and spoon the batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.